Community Blogs

Community Submitted Entries & Posts

220 Volt Vacuum Cleaner - How Long Should They Last?

Vacuum cleaners are common cleaning tools that are used in almost every household in America. It sucks up dirt and dust through its nozzle and stores them in a cyclone or dustbag. These 220 volt vacuum cleaners come in a wide range of models and designs to suit your cleaning needs.

  • 14 Jul 2017

A Quality Glass Cleaner Can Work Wonders

Class, comfort, and beauty are all added to your home when you have hardwood furniture and glass table tops. Through the everyday wear and tear of fingerprints and scratches, your furniture may not have the same appeal as before. The use of a high quality glass cleaner can help maintain and restore your glass table tops, keeping them in pristine condition.

  • 9 Jul 2017
Popular Blogs
14 Jul 2017
Posted By Katie M.

Window Cleaning Techniques Explained

Window cleaning has always been one of the most important parts of cleaning the inside and outside of a house. There are some simple tips that you can use to make sure your windows are cleaned to a high standard and just some basic knowledge can improve the look of your windows. Firstly it is always a good idea to get the right tools, try to use a good quality squeegee with good quality soap and applicators.
24 Jul 2017
Posted By Jimmie M.

Clean Up With A Cleaning Business: Four Good Reasons For Starting Yours Today!

If you have ever hankered after running your own business, why not consider the commercial cleaning industry? Believe me, cleaning is no longer a dirty word and the rewards can be more than you might expect . . .Although these days I mainly write informational articles like these and run an online business, for many years I ran a redbrick janitorial supply company.
Blogs Trending
30 Jun 2017
Posted By Freddy F.

How to Make Cleaning a Kitchen Easy

Kitchens are the centers of our lives. We cook, converse, and even eat in our kitchens. Perhaps that is why getting motivated to clean a kitchen is 99.9% of the battle...and elbow grease is the other 0.1%.
29 Jul 2017
Posted By Gustavo M.

Vacuums Clean Up!!

When you think about how a vacuum works, then it quickly becomes obvious that it works based on the principle of suction. It's all about pressure. Take the example of sipping a drink with a straw. As you suck, it reduces the pressure at the mouth end, and the pressure is increased at the drink end, and the result is that the drink flows up the straw. This is the basics of suction in action.The same principles apply in a vacuum cleaner, and the process remains just as simple.